Being someone who is very connected to the ocean and sees life through the lens of a glass half full, Jen wanted to create a bracelet that represents positivity, strength, love, healing, and well being.
This is the vibe of this bracelet, and it's a wonderful reminder to be positive and to move forward in flow.
A portion of every bracelet will go to Breast Cancer Prevention Partners . Take a look here to learn more about this wonderful organization
There are two style choices....
1) Colorful: made with 8mm beads or smaller 6mm beads
2) Basic: made with 6mm stones and just a few colorful stones: This was made for people who are not necessarily bracelet people, could feel comfortable wearing it.
- small - wrist size: 5 1/2" - 6"
- medium - wrist size: 61/2" - 7"
- large - wrist size: 7" - 7 1/2"
- xlg. - wrist size: 71/2" - 8"
Need a different size let us know we are happy to make it for you.
Here are the stones....
- (Gray) Jasper is considered a powerful healing and nurturing stone and gives a sense of well-being.
- Green Bloodstone, the stone of courage and healing.
- Pink Sunstone is the go to stone to enhance good luck and brings a bright, joyful energy.
- Citrine: This stone is a fountain of positive energy. It serves as a boost of inspiration, and helps bring in happy energy while dispelling negativity.
- Rose Quartz: The stone of love and relationships. It reminds us to lead with empathy and kindness, and helps strengthen connections between friends, even when they’re far away.
- Lapis Lazuli: The stone of truth and companionship. It is possibly best known as the friendship gem. This celestial blue gemstone helps to reveal one’s inner truth and aids self-awareness and self-expression
Aquamarine: Calming, soothing, and cleansing, and inspires truth, trust and letting go. It allows you to move with the flow.