Gaynell, with the help from her sister Joy, created this bracelet to honor and thank all those whom have joined and supported her though her healing journey.
Being someone who loves color, as seen in her many beautiful quilts, she decided that the blues and greens spoke most directly to her. So we found a few fantastic stones that also spoke with their wonderful meanings.
Wear it with love, carry it in your pocket or keep it somewhere safe. Whatever you choose to do with the bracelet, we hope it will help you feel connected and give you a touchstone for sending hope, and love, and prayers, and all things healing.
- Small - wrist size: 5 1/2" - 6" (Bracelet: 6 3/4")
- Medium - wrist size: 6 - 6 1/2" (Bracelet: 7 1/4")
- Large - wrist size: 6 1/2" - 7" (Bracelet: 7 3/4")
- Extra Large. - wrist size: 7 - 71/2" (Bracelet: 8 1/4")
Need a different size let us know we are happy to make it for you.
Here are the stones....
Apatite: - Stone of Acceptance - Wearing it contributes to an unconditional acceptance of circumstances and people. It draws off negativity about oneself and others.
- Lapis Pyrite: Pyrite strengthens the mind and protects its wearer from negative energy, strengthens its wearer's willpower during challenging times, making it an excellent healing crystal for bringing peace and perseverance. Lapis is known as a stone of truth. Lapis Lazuli carries positive energy and can strengthen the mind.
Turquoise: Turquoise is a soft and gentle truth seeker giving courage, strength, and a calmness of mind. It's a stone of communication, both with others and ourselves.