Stephanie, with the help from her dear friend Sarah, created this "boho-style" looking bracelet to connect friends and family together to bring her along this healing journey.
Wear your bracelet, carry it in your pocket or keep it somewhere safe. Whatever you choose to do with the bracelet, we hope you'll feel love, positivity and a sense that everything is as it’s supposed to be. This is the spirit of Stephanie, and the vibe that is created by this bracelet. May it help you feel connected and give you a touchstone for sending hope, love, prayers and all things healing for Stephanie and her family.
There are two style choices....
1) Colorful: made with 8mm beads (A mixture of all of the beads.)
2) Basic: made with 6mm beads (Primarily tan picture jasper with one of each of the other beads.)
- small - wrist size: 5 1/2" - 6"
- medium - wrist size: 61/2" - 7"
- large - wrist size: 7" - 7 1/2"
- xlg. - wrist size: 71/2" - 8"
Need a different size let us know we are happy to make it for you.
Here are the stones....
- .Pink Opal - Gentle love and kindness, not only to others, but also to yourself. A compassionate and nurturing stone, pink opal can calm anxious nerves, balance and center emotions, and provide a sense of of peace and tranquility.
Citrine: Positive thinking and problem solving. Citrine is like a summer holiday for your soul bringing warm light to your frayed nerves.
Pink Sunstone: Its effervescent energy is joyful and meant to inspire.
Bronzite: Known as the stone of focused action, it's especially useful for emotional strength and for handling difficult situations. A grounding stone, it helps transform your life through harmony and flow, all while feeling confident, courageous, and centered.
Picture Jasper: Considered a powerful healing stone and gives a sense of well-being, picture jasper is the ultimate nurturer.