Lucas and his family created a bracelet that represents positivity, community, healing, and strength.
Wear it, carry it in your pocket or keep it somewhere safe. Whatever you choose to do with the bracelet, we hope it will help you feel connected and give you a touchstone for sending hope, love, prayers and all things healing for Lucas and his family.
A portion of every bracelet will go to the American Heart Association.
There are two style choices....
1) Colorful: made with 8mm beads or smaller 6mm beads
2) Basic: made with 6mm stones and just a few colorful stones: This was made for people who are not necessarily bracelet people, could feel comfortable wearing it.
small - wrist size: 5 1/2" - 6"
medium - wrist size: 61/2" - 7"
large - wrist size: 7" - 7 1/2"
xlg. - wrist size: 71/2" - 8"
Need a different size let us know we are happy to make it for you.
Here are the stones....
- Red Garnet helps to strengthen the heart.
- (Gray) Jasper is considered a powerful healing stone and gives a sense of well-being.
- Black Tourmaline, a protective stone that makes one feel well grounded.
- Green Bloodstone, the stone of courage and healing.
- Orange Carnelian, a stone of courage, endurance, leadership, and motivation. It also brings joy, balance and friendship.
- Pink Sunstone is the go to stone to enhance good luck and brings a bright, joyful energy.